Recipe: Whole 30 Mango Greenie Smoothie
I will eat a mango any chance I get. They are hands down my favorite fruit and I may or may not battle Edie over who gets to eat the last one’s 😉 Don’t worry, I always give them to her!
There is no way I could go through a smoothie series and not have a killer green smoothie recipe. This is a smoothie that even from our very first go around with Whole 30 we made. It definitely evolved over time, but the foundation is the same today as it was 4 years ago. There is one thing that makes this taste over the moon delightful and so creamy… we used homemade almond milk.
Homemade nut milk is a great way to make sure your milk’s have no additives or gums. It isn’t hard to make, but it does take a little planning and time. I worked with Edible and did a “how to” post if you think you may be up for milk making at home: How to Make Homemade Almond Milk. Now, you do not have to have homemade milk to make this smoothie, we just had it around and it worked wonders.
Which makes me want to run down and soak some almonds to make cinnamon vanilla almond milk!
Hope that you love this tropical tasting mango smoothie. It is downright dreamy!
Whole 30 Mango Greenie Smoothie
- 1.5 cups of homemade almond or nut milk
- 2 cups of frozen spinach
- 1/2 cup of frozen, riced cauliflower
- 1/2 cup of frozen mango
- 2 scoops Vital Proteins Vanilla Collagen
- 1 tablespoon acacia fiber
- 1 tablespoon coconut butter
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla bean powder
- handful of ice
- Place all ingredients into a high speed blender.
- Blend and tamp until smooth and sippable! Grab a jar, glass straw and enjoy!
Share Your Thoughts