Recipe: Almond Butter Cookie Smoothie
Jump to recipe
There was a time in the early days of my being at Institute for Integrative Nutrition for my health coach training certification that I was in a “dessert” smoothie phase. I tried to recreate all my favorite desserts and girl scout cookies into superfood smoothies. This smoothie recipe took me back to the early days. This one is all about creamy almond butter and chocolate. The smooth vanilla base is pure cookie batter. Bring it all together and you’ve got yourself an almond butter cookie.
Hope that this one makes you feel like you are eating a fun dessert for breakfast! I will never tire of sweet, thick smoothies for breakfast. Enjoy and happy eating!
Almond Butter Cookie Smoothie
- 1.5 cups almond milk
- 1.5 cups frozen, riced caulilfower
- 2 scoops Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides
- 2 tablespoons Barney Butter Smooth almond butter
- 1-2 tablespoons Lakanto Maple Sweetener
- 1 tablespoon white chia seeds
- 2 teaspoons cacao nibs
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla bean powder
- a few drops of pure almond extract
- pinch of cinnamon
- 4 ice cubes
- Blend, tamp and top with your favorite chocolate chips!
Love all your recipes, thanks for sharing! Is it really 1.5 cups almond butter? Should it be almond milk? Thanks!
Hey there! Oh my gosh thank you so much for the catch! I just updated it- ha! That would make for one interesting dish!