Good morning and happy Monday! I truly can’t believe that we are about to embark on our third week on the Whole30. The past 14 days have gone by so quickly and our menus have created an ease and flow that we have not experienced on the W30 before. Our big rocks of success: making extra food each night to serve the next day, big grill nights where we can prep a bunch of protein and giant basket of veggies and keep lunch simple. In years past, I have tried to create new and beautiful meals three times a day. That always made W30 delicious, but kind of stressful for me. This round we have simplified it and our time saving is huge!
I wanted to share our menu for the third week. Below the menu you will find the links to the recipes that I shared in the spreadsheet. As always, reach out with questions that you have. I have continued to share breakfast, lunch and dinner each day over on instagram, too. Aiming to answer as many questions and story through as many recipes as I can (I don’t story when the little’s are around, so many of my dinner meals are prepped in the AM while they are in school 😉 )
- 3 large baked sweet potatoes, skin removed
- 3 tablespoons ghee (I used 4th and Heart Madagascar Vanilla Bean ghee)
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/2-1 cup coconut milk (depending on the consistency that you like)
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Add the sweet potato, ghee and cinnamon to a blender or food processor.
- Once slightly "mashed" slowly add the coconut milk, until desired consistency is reached.
- Taste and season with salt and pepper.
- Blend once more to combine.
- Serve or store in an air tight container.