Recipe: Whole 30 Creamsicle Smoothie
This recipe name explains this smoothie perfectly! When we were growing up there was a frozen custard shop by my grandparents in Altoona, PA. It was called “The Meadows” and I still dream about the day I get to take the E’s there for the first time. They had a magical, swirled Dreamsicle. I would get mine with colored sprinkles and it was the best dessert ever. The orange and vanilla combo will always be one of my favorites.
This smoothie took me back to that time and place. Food and music are two powerful forces in my life and help me to remember moments in time. Do you do that, too? I love the ability to reminisce while eating yummy foods. I am so excited to buy some oranges, fill my body with vitamin C (which right now we could all use a little extra of!) and make this beautiful smoothie.
Whole 30 Creamsicle Smoothie
- 1.5 cups almond milk
- 1 peeled naval orange or sumo tangerine
- 1.5 cups frozen, riced cauliflower
- 1 serving Vital Proteins Vanilla Collagen
- 1-2 tablespoons white chia seeds
- 2 tablespoons raw coconut butter
- 5 ice cubes
- Place all ingredients in a high speed blender.
- Blend until smooth and top with granola and a swirl of nut butter.
Share Your Thoughts