Good morning! It has been a bit since I last did a post. I suppose between the end of the school year, house build ramp up, business growth and enjoying some time with our family I hit the pause button on the blog. I am going to make it a goal to post more recipes, more tips and more about living healthy and happy over the summer.
So, let’s get to it!
Today I want to share my current “must have’s”- these span not just health but things I use or have on hand daily.
- Blogilates: 6 Min to Sexy Arms: I do this video about 5 times a week. It is fast, there are no weights needed and the results you see are perfect for summer! And, let’s be honest… we all have 6 minutes!
- RX Bars: These are whole food protein bars and have no added sugar, gluten, dairy or soy. They are great if you are on the Whole 30 or have food sensitivities. They are perfect in a lunch box, golf bag or thrown in your purse if you need a quick, clean pick me up.
- Purifying Charcoal Mask: You all know I love to drink my activated charcoal water- it purifies your blood and gets all the heavy metals out of your body. Well, this awesome mask does the same for your face. It pulls out all the yucky stuff, and leaves your face feeling crazy clean. Side note: Wearing this mask totally freaked out my daughter- maybe put it on in private so you don’t scare your kiddos 🙂
- How To Talk So Your Kids Will Listen & Listen So Your Kids Will Talk: Because raising kids can be hard and this book offers incredible ideas and insights on how to better communicate with your little ones. A great friend recommended it to me and I can’t say enough good things about it.
- Buchi Kombucha- Water: This drink is my go-to on a weeknight when the sun is setting or we are outside grilling. It is bright, delicious and you can never have too many fermented foods in your life!
- Overnight Oats: Cool breakfast on a hot summer morning- its a match made in heaven! Just mix together in a mason jar and leave overnight in the fridge:
- 1/3 cup gluten free oats
- 2/3 cup nut milk
- 2 tsp each: chia seeds, agave/maple syrup, unsweetened shredded coconut and Barney Butter “Bare” Smooth Almond Butter
- 1/3 cup fresh fruit or berries (blueberries or bananas are my fav)
- 1/2 scoop of vanilla protein powder
- Dash of cinnamon and pink salt
- Purely Elizabeth Probiotic Granola for Topping
- The Manduka Pro Yoga Mat: Incredible cushion, perfect length and durable! Also love that it has a lifetime guarantee- so, while it is an investment- if anything goes wrong you are covered.
- Be Well by Dr. Frank Lipman Probiotic Powder: This powder makes taking your probiotic easy and easy on your stomach. Boost your immunity and create a healthy digestive system with this powder that contains the 5 most viable and stable strains. #loveyourgut
- Organic, Local Produce: Locally, we have Palmetto Organics and they deliver seasonal, local and organic produce right to your door. It is much more cost effective and there is nothing better than supporting local farms. Find your local CSA (Community Supported Agriculture) here.
- Dry Skin Brush: Just a few minutes of daily dry skin brushing rids your body of dead skin cells, stimulates your lymphatic system to rid your body of toxins and improves circulation. Pretty powerful 3 minutes, if you ask me!
I hope that you all are having a great summer- soaking up sunshine and making memories. Thank you for reading today and I promise lots more posts to come!