Recipe: Whole 30 Peaches and Cream Smoothie
I remember creating this smoothie from January of last year. We had just hit the jackpot at the grocery store and found the BEST peaches. Our whole crew loves peaches and while they were not in season, we felt so lucky to land a few. They were so sweet and this smoothie recipe was inspired by them.
I am sure you have noticed that a lot of the bases to my smoothies are pretty similar. The key changes in spices, seasoning, fruit and nut butter additions are what sets the flavors of one apart from the next. Further driving the point home that in most of the recipes I share, its all about the method. I absolutely want you to customize these recipes based on YOUR particular likes and cravings.
I provide a framework and you create your vision of YUM! Hope that you and your family enjoy this sweet, creamy and delicious peach smoothie bowl as much as we do!
Remember, there may be ingredients that you are not familiar with. Any non-perishable item that I use in my smoothies is purchased from Amazon. To make everything easy to find, I created a shop page for you all: B.B. Wellness Amazon Shop.
Whole 30 Peaches and Cream Smoothie
- 1 cup W30 compliant nut milk
- 1 cup frozen, riced cauliflower
- 1/2 cup frozen peaches
- 1 serving Vital Proteins Vanilla Collagen
- 2 tablespoons acacia fiber (or sub flax/chia seeds)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon cashew butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla bean powder
- handful of ice
- Add all ingredients to a high speed blender.
- Blend and tamp until smooth and serve it in your favorite bowl.
- Top with granola, fresh peaches or coconut yogurt.
Share Your Thoughts