- 1.5 cups unsweetened almond milk
- 1 pitted medjool date
- 1/2 a frozen banana
- 1 cup frozen riced cauliflower
- 1/4 cup brewed and cooled pumpkin spiced coffee (if you don't have this, use 1/4 cup cold brew or leftover coffee from the pot and 1/4 tsp. pumpkin pie spice)
- 2 tablespoons hemp hearts
- 2 brazil nuts (soak overnight in water if you do not have a high speed blender)
- 1 tablespoon raw cacao powder
- 1 teaspoon honey (optional)
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 5-6 ice cubes
- Blend all ingredients on high until smooth. Serve immediately.
This smoothie is truly one of my favorite’s of 2018. It blends so many delicious flavors and if you feel like adding superfoods it is a fabulous base. I even made this smoothie to travel with and if kept in a cooler or refrigerator, it tasted just as good two days later! That is amazing for a smoothie. Enjoy the recipe and if you make it, please let me know what you think!