Here we go! Round 2 of my remake of Girl Scout Cookies into Superfood Smoothies- THIN MINT! These were always my favorite, and I would eat them frozen.
This smoothie is perfect because it has the same flavors and is nice and chilly just like the way that I used to enjoy my Girl Scout cookies. But, again, is loaded with superfood benefits & has no refined sugar. It is so much fun to get in the kitchen and create these delicious alternatives. I hope that you love this one as much as our family did!
Thin Mint Superfood Smoothie
- 1 cup of nut milk (cashew, almond, coconut)
- 1/2 cup water
- 1-1.5 bananas, frozen (I used 1 but if you like your smoothies a bit sweeter add in the extra half)
- 5 sprigs of mint, stems removed
- 1.5 Tbsp. raw cacao powder
- 1 Tbsp. chia seeds and hemp hearts
- 1 tsp. maca powder (Not familiar? Here is the skinny on maca )
- 4-5 ice cubes
Blend, sip and savor the Thin Mint flavor! Thank you so much for checking out this recipe. I have one more remake I am going to do, and I think it may be my best tasting smoothie yet!